Monday, April 27, 2009

boys will be boys...

but geez they are loud!! Right now Buddy and Bryce are in the kitchen playing. I figured they would both be tired out but no way! Im beat though.

I took Bryce out around the block first. I make the block pretty big. Two kids were following us around on their bikes and he seemed pretty freaked. Just wanted to hide me when they came close. I tried to do "friend" but he was too upset and wouldnt take the treats. So I told them that he was scared and not to get too close....then kept walking. We then came upon another lady, about my age...maybe younger, with a 3 month old chocolate lab! OMG so cute!! just wanted to play with Bryce and Bryce wanted to play with him. He did take a treat from the lady so that was a plus. We continued on our way. We got to the busier road and he was a little more scared. His tail though was not pinned underneath....it was not up and wagging but was lose and sort of relaxed!! I find that the more I talk to him while we're walking, the more confident he is. I do let him walk in front of me to help with the confidence but he looks back often to make sure Im there. Id love to walk the three of them together but it is so hard!!

We got back and I grabbed Buddy and Santana and did one more round. Buddy hates the gentle leader and Santana just kept pulling. My hands hurt! lol....Hoping for a good week weather wise so I can keep up the hour walk every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment