Tuesday, April 21, 2009

first things first...

If you are reading this blog, click to be a follower! I just like to know that Im not doing this for nothing!! :)

bryce needed a bath....so I gave him one today. he did pretty well....wanted to get out like any other normal dog would do. He loved when he got scrubbed and especially liked getting out of the bath. he was rolling on the towel on the bathroom floor, butt up in the air, head down on the floor. When he shook, he showered the vanity and the walls with water! He also thought being wiped and rubbed down with the towel was pretty neat too. I made sure to give him lots of treats and praise for doing well in the bath.

Last night he finally figured out "down". i was so excited for him! Now we just need to reinforce it and then we can work on "leave it". It pretty much has "leave it" because he always has his nose into something! Nosey nosey boy!

He had an accident last night but I almost wonder if it was because I just wasnt watching. He had just gotten done playing and I usually take him out but didnt. Oh well...just need to watch better tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment